- Balances excessive gastric secretion, acts as a demulcent and produces thick, protective mucus for the stomach lining, accelerating the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- The active phytoconstituents of Yastimadhu inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori, bacteria that is linked to gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- Provides relief from uneasiness due to acidic stomach contents rising up from the stomach into the esophagus, a condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD).
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Drug-induced gastritis
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract - 250 mg
1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.