Relieves cough and cold
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Helps suppress cough and aids the mobilization of mucus.
- Assists in calming and dilating the lung's airways, thus relieving chest congestion.
- The oleonolic acid, urosolic acid and polyphenolic constituents in Tulasi help in alleviating allergic or infection induced airway inflammation.
- Modulates healthy immune response and supports early recovery from respiratory illness.
Best Used When Having:
- Seasonal cold
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Chronic obstructive lung diseases, asthma and bronchitis (as a supportive therapy)
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each capsule contains: Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) Aerial part extract - 250 mg
1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.