Relieves cough and cold
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Helps suppress cough and aids the mobilization of mucus.
- Assists in calming and dilating the lung's airways, thus relieving chest congestion.
- The oleonolic acid, urosolic acid and polyphenolic constituents in Tulasi help in alleviating allergic or infection induced airway inflammation.
- Modulates healthy immune response and supports early recovery from respiratory illness.
Best Used When Having:
- Seasonal cold
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Chronic obstructive lung diseases, asthma and bronchitis (as a supportive therapy)
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each 5 ml contains 112 mg of Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) Aerial part extract
Children: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) twice a day
Adults: 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) twice a day
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bengaluru - 562162
For Queries, contact:
Manager - Customer Care
The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali,
Bengaluru - 562162
Call 1-800-208-1930 (Toll-free in India)