Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Supports normal detoxification of the bowels and aids normal bowel movements.
- Provides a gentle pro-kinetic effect on the bowels and helps relieve long-standing constipation without causing dependence.
- The active constituents derived from three fruits exert strong antioxidant effects and promote bowel wellness.
- Soothes and calms the intestinal walls, relieving abdominal bloating and belching.
- Chronic constipation
- Delayed emptying of stomach
- Constipation associated with piles and other medical illness
- Convalescence (as a health supplement)
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Triphala [Amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica), Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)] - 250mg
1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.