Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Trikatu promotes appetite and aids healthy digestion.
- Piperine and gingerols, the active constituents of Trikatu, stimulate the enzyme activity that is responsible for healthy digestion.
- Stimulates the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption.
- Soothes and calms the digestive system, relieving abdominal bloating and belching.
- Supports the normal bioavailability of nutrients from food.
- Abdominal bloating
- Loss of appetite
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Trikatu [Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale); Long pepper fruit (Piper longum); Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)] - 125 mg
1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.