Reduces joint stiffness
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Rich in calcium, Shigru strengthens bones, improves blood circulation to the joints, and treats joint aches and pains.
- Helps to suppress joint inflammation and pain by targeting key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints.
- The antioxidant phytoconstituents present in Shigru alleviate gouty inflammation of the joint by inhibiting the key enzyme that is involved in excessive uric acid production.
- Due to its high nutritional content, Shigru nourishes body tissues, especially bones and joints.
- Improves blood circulation in joints.
- Joint pain and inflammation.
- As an adjuvant for gouty arthritis.
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Shigru (Moringa pterygosperma) leaf extract - 250 mg
1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.