Comprehensive control of UTI
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- In Ayurveda, 'Punarnava' means that which rejuvenates or renews the body.
- The chemical compounds that naturally occur in the herb like flavonoids, alkaloids, and glycosides, help prevent free radical damage to the kidneys.
- Punarnava displays diuretic activity and assists in the flushing of harmful toxins and pathogens.
- This herb controls the recurrence of urinary system infections by neutralizing disease-causing germs and their toxic effects.
- Punarnava exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which soothe and calm the urinary tract.
- Urinary tract infections
Each tablet contains: Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) root extract – 250 mg.
1-2 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Note: Since Himalaya’s Pure Herbs are in tablet form, some children below 14 years may find it difficult to swallow them. For this reason, Pure Herbs are recommended for children ages 14 and above.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.