Regulates carbohydrate metabolism
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Popularly known as 'Gudmar' in Hindi which means 'sugar destroyer'.
- Similar to sugar molecules, the gymnemic acid in Meshashringi fills the receptor location in the absorptive layers of the intestine, interfering with sugar absorption from the intestine.
- Helps in reducing sugar levels by promoting the secretion of insulin, regenerating pancreatic cells, and increasing the activities of enzymes responsible for healthy glucose utilization.
- Provides support in achieving healthy body weight, and helps prevent triglyceride accumulation in the muscles and liver.
- Helps prevent fatty acid accumulation in the circulatory system and the hardening of blood vessels.
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre) leaf extract - 250 mg
1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bengaluru - 562162
For Queries, contact:
Manager - Customer Care
The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali,
Bengaluru - 562162
Call 1-800-208-1930 (Toll-free in India)